TDI-GFXXXX-6001Distech 6001 EC-GFX Programming Class: Using programmable controllers with the EC-gfxProgram - Course #6001
Engenuity has partnered with its vendors to provide quality and affordable product training at the Corporate Headquarters in Chandler, AZ.
As training materials/demo equipment need to be shipped to our location, and travel arrangements made, Engenuity reserves the right to cancel 10 working-days prior to the scheduled class if the attendance requirement is not met.
After that same window, any attendee who cancels will forfeit 25% of the class fee, as it will be too late to cancel the class.
3 day class for:
- Network integrators
- Operations and maintenance engineers
- Energy management specialist
- Security systems installers and integrators
- Installers, specifiers and estimators
Participants will acquire knowledge on the use of the EC-gfxProgram tool to program control sequences, architecture of the EasyControls programmable systems, and the use of LonWatcher as a network management tool
- Definition and advantages easyCONTROLS programmable controllers and peripherals
- Key features
- VAV applications
- Small enclosure applications
- Large enclosure applications
- Power terminal unit applications
- Wireless sensors
- Using the EC-gfxProgram tool
- Supported platforms
- Adding devices with Lonwatcher 3
- Launching the EC-gfxProgram configuration tool
- Laptop computer with a Windows Operating System, XP or newer
- Laptop should have memory available for loading plug-ins and the LonWatcher Application.
- LonWatcher software demo version and plug-ins can be downloaded using the Smart installer by accessing the Distech support web site at https://secure.distech-controls-corporate.com/SmartInstaller/
This should be completed BEFORE attending the class to help speed up the first day.
- Laptops should be equipped with LonWorks interface cards
- Students from the same company will be able to share a workstation therefore only requiring a single laptop.